Friday, May 9, 2014

UH Athletics on Indiegogo

Coming out of unscheduled hiatus to post this:

You guys, it's come down to Indiegogo. Go and watch the video and give them money.

One teeny-tiny thing:  Will someone please fix the errors in the second bullet (missing period; pretty sure it is supposed to be "spends" not "spend" since Athletics is treated as singular in the first bullet so should be in the second bullet too or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about and if so, just ignore me and what is it with UH not proofing literature that ask for money)? Thank you.


(Post-script: Yes, I donated.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i donated but the perks are kind of lame. how about an autographed pic of the wvb team instead?

Anonymous said...

I tried to donate but it says invalid page?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.